Bored with the appearance of your home or apartment, but no more budget to renovate? Here are ten simple decorating tips to create a new atmosphere in your house or apartment.
1. Wallpaper your door. Not just for the wall, try to paste the wallpaper on your door leaf for a playful impression once entering your room door.
2. Polaroid Decoration. Collect your old and new photos and paste them on a board that is shaped to your liking. For example like the picture above, polaroid photos are formed into the heart. In addition to beautiful, this collection of photos will always remind you of the cheerful atmosphere that caught the camera in the pictures.
3. Impromptu bookcase. Use right places to store your magazine collection. No longer should you leave the budget to buy a cabinet, if you still love to throw away the stack of magazines you live tuck on the empty display rack that is in your home. The key, use the rest of the place as much as possible.
4. Cloth framed. These tips are handy for you who rent a house or apartment. If you are lazy to buy paintings for display because later there is no storage, then the solution is to replace the paintings with patterned cloth or framed wallpaper and then on display. Viola! Beautiful and unique decoration for your home!
5. Board of creations. For those of you who quickly get tired of the decorations at home, try to place a chalkboard on the wall of your house. Periodically replace the existing image on the board as you see fit. The atmosphere of the house feels different every time.
6. Headboard motif. If your headboard is made of wood, try varying it by pasting the wallpaper in your headboard. Choose the motive that you like and if you get bored life off wallpaper and then replaced with other motives. If your bed is not using a headboard, draw a line outline like a headboard and paste the wallpaper to your wall according to the outline you’ve made.
7. Seat variations. Chairs for your dining room should not always be the same shape. Try to combine with other chairs in your home. The look of the dining table feels different and interesting, is not it?
8. Favorite Corner. Put together things you like in one place. You can put on the wall and frame or spot in the corner of the display cabinet in the living room or living room. Room accessories that have personal value for you.
9. One color palette. Specify the same color palette for your room accessories and place it in one corner of your cupboard or nightstand. Accessories you can choose and combine ranging from bracelets, photo frames, candles, or souvenirs from your closest friends as long as it remains a color palette.
10. Choose a striking color for your room and combine it with some pure art around it. No need to make a lot of money to paint the walls, just select one of your furniture and decorate with striking colors to be your focal point of the room. The result is an exciting new look.