Gouramy is a very popular fish to be used as cooking by the Southeast Asian region as well as South Asia. The very famous cuisine of the gurami is grilled gurami and sweet and sour gurami. Its savory and delicious taste makes this food very popular with the community.
Supported again by large thorns (so that it is not easily swallowed by humans when eating it). But unfortunately the price of carp is quite expensive, so not all people can afford it.
Every restaurant is almost certainly providing a menu that comes from the ingredients of the gouramy. For those of you who are curious to make food from the gouramy, then you can learn the following recipe:
Grilled Gurami Fish
- 750 kg of gouramy
- 1 lemon
- 5 red onion cloves
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 segment of ginger
- 1 segment of galangal
- ½ tsp cumin powder
- 1 tbsp coriander powder
- 40 grams of brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon of tamarind juice
- Salt to taste)
How to make:
- The first is lumami carp with lime juice, aiming to eliminate fishy odor
- Blend the shallots, garlic, galangal, ginger, brown sugar (crushed). Then add acidic water, cumin and coriander powder. Mix well
- Smear the fish using the mixture to all parts of the fish
- Let it soak, wait about 1 hour
- Bake until cooked.
- Ready to be served
How easy is it to make grilled gourami? Hopefully useful for you.