Hypertension is a disease of the heart and blood vessels that is characterized by an increase in blood pressure, so hypertension is usually called high blood pressure. The disease can cause more serious illness if it is not immediately treated intensively, one of which is a stroke.
Some things can cause high blood pressure / hypertension, among others:
- Triglycerides. It is a type of fat. When a person has high triglycerides it will cause hypertension.
- The rate of deposition of blood thickens. Blood in general is a liquid, but if the deposition rate of blood thickens, the heart will have difficulty pumping and flowing into the body. This happens due to frequent consumption of liquor, smoking, and consuming foods that have high fat content.
- Cholesterol. Large amounts of fat deposits will also cause disruption of circulation in the blood. Foods that have high cholesterol include: meat, sugar, milk, beans and soybeans.
- Thickened blood vessel walls. If this happens then the reservoir hole becomes narrow, which makes it difficult for the heart to pump blood. The causes include: depression, stress, mental stress.
- Irregular red blood cells.
Symptoms arising from hypertension include:
- Headache and become heavy
- Nape of the neck
- Emotional easily provoked
- The heart beat fast.
The natural ways that can be used to cope with hypertension are:
- 3 Garlic cloves
- 2 medium sized cucumbers
- 2 tablespoons pure honey
- Ingredients (a) and (b) are grated, add a little water. Then squeeze the results of the hatch, take the water. Add honey, then drink the mixture. Do it twice a day.
That is a natural treatment for hypertension, hopefully it is useful.