Sambal ati ampela is a dish that is easily found around us, because in addition to the easy way to make it, also the fried chili sauce is very suitable when juxtaposed with rice and other side dishes. For lovers of spicy food, the fried satial sambal is another alternative to pamper your tongue.
Even though it’s easy to make it at a glance, but of course there are some of you who are still having trouble finding the right formula so that the taste is produced as you wish. Even so you don’t need to worry, because I will share the right recipe so that your fried ati sambal becomes delicious. Here’s the recipe:
Ati Ampela Sambal Goreng Recipe :
- 10 pieces of chicken liver
- 10 chicken gizzards
- 3 petai (because it’s more delicious to use petai, but for those of you who don’t like it can not use it)
- 1½ kg of potatoes, clean then peel
- 5 red onion cloves
- 5 garlic cloves
- 1 ounce of red chili
- Sauce (to taste)
- Little ginger
- 2 bay leaves
- Acid (to taste)
- Soy sauce
- Little lemongrass
- Salt and sugar (to taste)
- Flavoring (if desired)
Ways of making:
- The main ingredients are cut into small pieces
- Potatoes should be fried first until dry
- Chillies, onions, and garlic in iris
- Heat some oil
- When it’s hot, add all the spices to saute (except soy sauce, salt, flavoring, sugar and sauce)
- If you have a fragrant aroma, enter the liver and chicken gizzard
- Enter the remaining ingredients (soy sauce, sauce, sugar, flavoring, salt), mix evenly.
- Enter petai
- After cooking, add the fried potatoes.
- Stir until smooth and make sure everything is cooked
- Lift and serve.
Such is the right way to make delicious sambal goreng ati rempelo. May be useful.